1. Ross Poldark, 2. Joshua Poldark 3. Claude Anthony Poldark. 4. Trenwith 5. Charles Poldark
Tide was nearly full. Mist lay in a grey scarf along the line of the cliffs. .. and they walked home hand in hand through the slanting shadows of the new darkness.
1. Ross Poldark, 2. Joshua Poldark 3. Claude Anthony Poldark. 4. Trenwith
"Perfection is a full stop .... Ever the climbing but never the attaining Of the mountain top." W.G.
1. Ross Poldark, 2. Joshua Poldark 3. Claude Anthony Poldark
1. Ross Poldark. 2. Joshua Poldark
(Ha! you didn't expect that did you?!)
A passionate child rolling in the dust with her ugly dog; a girl driving oxen; a woman....Did anything else matter?
Ross Poldark (Number 1) now starts the game....1. Ross Poldark. 2.
First Practice Newbie game 3rd Dec. ~ 31st Dec. 2011This year's Poldark Word Association Game for Newbies is now open and will close at 12 midday GMT/ forum time Saturday 31st December.Please read through first....Newbie's RulesNo formal Rules apply just simple word association or where you think there is a direct link in the Poldark books between the last answer and the next. Simple free for all fun practice sessions to enable first time players to get a general feel for the game before progressing onto the next level.For example: Ross Poldark > Demelza > Prudie > Sawle > Sally Chill-offs etc....Note:1. Please remember each linked word(s) can only be used ONCE in any full game, so double check first BEFORE posting.
2. When you wish to post an answer first "Copy" all the previous answers. Then click on "Reply". Finally "Paste" them all into the message box together with your numbered answer.
3. Please make sure you insert the next number in sequence before your answer each time you post. For example: 2. Demelza. 3. Prudie. 4. Sawle 5. Sally Chill-offs…. and so on. This is so that it can easily be traced and removed later on by the moderators if you've accidentally repeated a word(s) a second time.
4. If you think someone's guessing, bluffing or they're wrong immediately post the word "Challenge" after their answer. This automatically stops the game completely until it's proven either way. (In the Beginners, Friendly and Competition games the Challenger would then either win or lose a point.)
5. Members are free to join in or leave this first practice Newbie's game at any time they like, also there's no waiting to take turns.
6. If you've any further questions please either refer to the "Preliminary Draft Rules & Updates" in the sub-forum above or post them above the game. Not into the game.
7. No replying to your own answers !
8. Finally don't worry about making mistakes, we all did to begin with !!